Today we learned about the Forensics Science Units and the types of evidence.
TO DO: (once you complete the list, you're good to go!)
1) Review the powerpoint from class and take any notes you need
2) Review the additional terms discussed orally in class and listed as a word document below.
3) Read and complete the worksheet given in class. (copy below in case you missed class) You will submit this at the begining of the next class.
4) Study for a quiz of all terms learned to date. Nothing tricky! If you review the PowerPoints from each lesson, as well as additional terms below, you will be fine!
5) No class next week; see you on September 10. After the quiz, you will become CSI agents and document a crime scene and collect evidence!